Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random picture thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it.”​
    George Orwell

Comment

• “We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it.”​
      George Orwell

Comment

• Originally posted by maxk
        That’s some damn nice knobs.
        I do not miss the Circus, but I do miss the CLOWNS!

Comment

• Saw this on the way to Publix. Wanted to get a better picture but he made a right turn before I could snap another.
          “We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it.”​
          George Orwell

Comment

George Orwell

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	239
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	186793

Envy is the projection of lack.
              Creation is the projection of abundance.
              — Ryan Moran​

Comment

George Orwell

Comment

• Hanoi Jane Fonda is going to be crushed. That was the one thing that she had to herself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mongo
                    Hanoi Jane Fonda is going to be crushed. That was the one thing that she had to herself.
                    “We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it.”​
                    George Orwell

Comment

George Orwell

Comment

• Originally posted by Dustoff262

This would be better as a RANGE target! Mmmmmmm! Headshots, Headshots . . . . . . . . .!! 😀

I would never raise my voice because it’s frightening to people. Instead, I would calmly state "my name is Kenda from the Police Department; you are under arrest for murder. If you don’t do what I say, I’m gonna kill you right here, right now!" - Lt. Joe Kenda - Homicide Hunter

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎