Stacey Abrams wild conspiracy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stacey Abrams wild conspiracy.

Go to the 5:25 mark. But the 1st 5 minutes are about surging crime throughout the nation.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
    George Orwell

These people are truly evil .
    “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.”

Comment

Oh, the beached whale tax delinquent has something to say. Fuck her, typical usual suspect.

Comment

She's a clown

Comment

Originally posted by RetirementIsParole View Post
          She's a clown
          above accepted...

as intended...

but she do gots some...

big assed feet...

Comment

Shes so fat the docs cant find a heart beat.

Comment

I don’t understand her political appeal. She looks like a discount Michael Strahan but, I don’t get it. Bernie is a communist so I get his appeal to the slackers in society but this chick. I really don’t understand.

Comment

What a nut!

Comment

Apparently she's an accomplished author who has had 2 NYT best sellers, wrote romance novels and a children's book. Most authors run in the same circles as intellectual elites and invent new forms of higher intelligence over the commoners.

She's put out in front with a huge bank roll, and professionally trained media experts that constantly polish her image.

But this time around, she exposed herself for who she really is.
                  "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
                  George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                  X