Crazy white chicks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy white chicks.

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
    George Orwell

Originally posted by Dustoff262 View Post
    What are the chances of some inbreeding?
    ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

Looks like something from the Exorcist... imagine waking up next to that.... That, my friends is where boners go to die

Comment

She's down with the cause. The great white savior complex between drug use and hood living.
        "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
        George Orwell

Comment

"And you fuc*ed my face up". Bwahahahaha

He should have zapped her utters

WE ARE SO AFRAID OF LOSING ANYTHING THAT WE HAVE ALLOWED OURSELVES TO LOSE EVERYTHING.

Comment

But she's .......hot ....?
            “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.”

Comment

I would never raise my voice because it’s frightening to people. Instead, I would calmly state "my name is Kenda from the Police Department; you are under arrest for murder. If you don’t do what I say, I’m gonna kill you right here, right now!" - Lt. Joe Kenda - Homicide Hunter

Comment

Looks like someone took a huge shit in her gene pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Kenda View Post
                  I threw up in my mouth a little. Thanks Joe.😐🤢🤮😐🤡

Comment

Comment

Not to be confused with "freaky white chick's" we used to meet in Taverns and clubs when we were single.

I just needed to point that out.
                      We shall never surrender", and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God’s good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.
                      Winston Churchill 04 June 1940

Comment

Originally posted by CPD39 View Post
                        Not to be confused with "freaky white chick's" we used to meet in Taverns and clubs when we were single.

I just needed to point that out.
                        Please do elucidate! 🤔

I would never raise my voice because it’s frightening to people. Instead, I would calmly state "my name is Kenda from the Police Department; you are under arrest for murder. If you don’t do what I say, I’m gonna kill you right here, right now!" - Lt. Joe Kenda - Homicide Hunter

Comment

Nice rims on the hoopty.

Comment

Originally posted by rtrddet2 View Post
                            Nice rims on the hoopty.
                            You're suppose to be focusing on her beautiful face
                            WE ARE SO AFRAID OF LOSING ANYTHING THAT WE HAVE ALLOWED OURSELVES TO LOSE EVERYTHING.

Comment

Working...
                            X