Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This young teenager dismantles a woke school board

Bravo Zulu kid.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
    George Orwell

OUTSTANDING!

Comment

Keep going kid !! . I saw a show where Morgan Freeman was asked about racism and what should be done about it and he answered "Yeah stop talking about it " . He pointed out that he was a black man and nobody or anything was stopping him from doing whatever he wants to do today . If someone was to deny him something cause he is black he said it was their loss not his .

By the way , his best friend is a white guy he grew up with in Mississippi .
      “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.”

Comment

Wise beyond his years

Comment

I am a white guy, and I don't give a fuck who doesn't like it. I hate the usual suspects that prey on others. If you're not one of them we will get along fine. Work hard, respect others and make something of yourself like I did, and we will never have an issue. Try and hurt me or my family and you have two choices, ambulance or morgue wagon.

Comment

Working...
          X