Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Famous....But Incompetent" and Corrupt: FBI Is the "Enforcement Arm" of the Dems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Famous....But Incompetent" and Corrupt: FBI Is the "Enforcement Arm" of the Dems

After reading this entire report, the idea of EVER discussing a case with the FBI without a lawyer present or, at least, an NYPD superior officer in the room, along with a tape recording of the "interview," is out of the question.

BTW....if you have a Fakebook page where you may have discussed your political leanings, even offhandedly, don't be surprised if a SWAT team shows up at your door, according to this.....

Bombshell allegations by FBI Special Agent Steve Friend contained in a whistleblower complaint filed late Wednesday with the Department of Justice inspector general reveal a politicized Washington, DC, FBI field office cooking the books to exaggerate the threat of domestic terrorism, and ­using an “overzealous” January 6 ­investigation to harass conservative Americans and violate their constitutional rights.​
    https://nypost.com/2022/09/21/fbi-he...ive-americans/

This poor guy will be labelled a nut job , forgotten in 3 weeks and he will be fired , lose every thing he owns , not be able to support his wife and kids , and will be lucky if he does not drink himself to death . What ever happened to Schoolcraft ?

I believe what he is saying though . But Whistle blowers get hammered into the dirt . If he was my kid i would tell him to be quiet and find another job first then speak up .

I still remember when Dr .Jeffrey Wigand spoke out about the tobacco industry and how nicotine is addictive . He went from making $400,000 a year at a tobacco company to $30,000 a year as a teacher after he was fired . Lost everything he owned , wife left him , and even 60 minutes fked him over since they were owned by a Tobacco company .
    Last edited by keltec; 09-22-2022, 12:15 PM.
    “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.”

Comment

I dont see why he cant get back into LE. Also since he was hired by the FBI , his education and work experience is significant. Maybe go to law school and fight from the inside.

Comment

He will be crushed like a bug by the feds because if they don't, many more will follow

Nothing gathers attention faster than a head rolling down the hill, as they say

Comment

Working...
        X