Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATV Enforcement Initiative Results In Innocent Woman Being Admitted To Lincoln Hosp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATV Enforcement Initiative Results In Innocent Woman Being Admitted To Lincoln Hosp.

It only goes to show how out-of-the-loop "management" of the NYPD is, to think that putting a cop out on foot on an "enforcement initiative," specifically aimed at illegal vehicles would result in "compliance" by already illegal ATVs with no plates.

As someone commented today about crime in NYC overall, the Democrats, specifically Adams, Hochul, and Bragg, have "Rung the Dinner Bell" for the criminal element to "come and get it," since there is absolutely NOTHING stopping them, no fear of arrest, prosecution, or incarceration, no worries about aggressive enforcement by the cops....NOTHING whatsoever.....:

nypost.com
    ATV runs red light before slamming into NYC cyclist, police say

Tina Moore
    2 minutes
    An illegal ATV rider zipping down the street in the Bronx blew through a traffic stop — and a red light — before slamming into a cyclist Sunday, cops said.

A video posted on TikTok shows a police officer trying to stop the ATV rider by sticking out his baton at East 149th Street and Third Avenue during a crackdown on the illegal vehicles around 5 p.m., according to the NYPD.

“During this enforcement initiative, a uniformed officer assigned to the 40th Precinct attempted to stop an illegal ATV operator traveling eastbound on East 149th Street by issuing verbal commands,” the NYPD said in a statement.

But the ATV operator didn’t comply and ran the red light, smashing into a 44-year-old woman on a bike who was going southbound on Third Avenue and had a steady green light, cops said.

The ATV goon fled the scene and the injured woman was taken to Lincoln Hospital in stable condition. There were no arrests and police released a photo of the scofflaw in an attempt to identify him, cops said.

Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477) or for Spanish, 1-888-57-PISTA (74782). The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the CrimeStoppers website at https://crimestoppers.nypdonline.org/ or on Twitter @NYPDTips.

All calls are strictly confidential.

Spike strips or oil slicks or just hit 'em with bean bags and knock 'em off! Just like skeet shooting! 😁

I would never raise my voice because it’s frightening to people. Instead, I would calmly state "my name is Kenda from the Police Department; you are under arrest for murder. If you don’t do what I say, I’m gonna kill you right here, right now!" - Lt. Joe Kenda - Homicide Hunter

Comment

And there's nothing anyone can do about this because there is no support for the cops to get into confrontations to enforce these stupid things we call laws.

So enjoy living in an increasingly lawless city.
      Alas, they were Democrats, so they cheated.

Comment

Watching the video, the sgt's eyes open wide as the lady gets hit by the ATV. But then his eyes go normal. That's the moment when you realize she is only a check box on a PAR. The city is nuts!! Its like the cops are using buckets to take water out of a sinking ship and the democrats just voted to limit the number of buckets they can use. Shame.

Comment

"Hey, you...stop...."

Comment

Verbal commands ? LOL . Maybe State Police across the country can stand on the shoulder yelling "Slow down !" to passing cars ! This is a new and exciting strategy !!
            “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.”

Comment

How much is the shitty gonna have to pay out to the trial liars?
              ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

Had a guy on stolen atv being chased it was night time he went off road near a creek knowing the area I went to the creek and waited he got taken out by a tree branch it was a lovely thing to see
                Huge midgets, they must be six feet tall.

Comment

Working...
                X