More Free Shitte For The People That Live In Public Housing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Free Shitte For The People That Live In Public Housing

Ain't this a kick in the knuts. Free cable and wifi-no doubt half will be sold to others.

https://bronx.news12.com/internet-isn-t ... -residents
    ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Everyone in the projects get FREE wi-fi and cable TV, all the while the Financial Control Board is telling Adams that he better get his financial shit together, or else!

And it's not like they can say it will be paid for out of the rent paid by project inhabitants, because, as published, 1/3 of the project inhabitants DON'T PAY RENT.

Comment

Circa 1989 I'm driving the patrol supervisor and we notice cable tv coaxial lines being run down the exterior of one of our Housing complex buildings. He went batshit over the notion they were getting cable tv.

Comment

Meanwhile I pay almost $300 a month for cable and TV. Again, I am subsidizing these low life, lazy, scumbag usual suspects. It never ends with them. They burn loot murder with impunity and to add insult to injury we have to subsidize them so they can sit home and do nothing while we work to put food on the table.

Comment

Big Apple Connect – a digital equity program...

"Equity" certainly has become one of the democrats favorite words, hasn't it? It's starting to surpass "Reform" and "Justice".

Comment

Originally posted by Pelhambay View Post
            Big Apple Connect – a digital equity program...

"Equity" certainly has become one of the democrats favorite words, hasn't it? It's starting to surpass "Reform" and "Justice".
            You forgot Diversity…….

Comment

Originally posted by Fukdajob View Post
              Meanwhile I pay almost $300 a month for cable and TV. Again, I am subsidizing these low life, lazy, scumbag usual suspects. It never ends with them. They burn loot murder with impunity and to add insult to injury we have to subsidize them so they can sit home and do nothing while we work to put food on the table.
              I AGREE, BUT IF ITS ANY CONCILATION, DO YOU WANT TOBE LIKE THEM?

Comment

Anyone who is in a position to get out of NYC and does not, should be sent to psych services. If you have children and continue to raise them in that shit hole, you should be reported to BCW.
                I can’t fathom how anyone who can leave, doesn’t.
                —————————————————
                “ProFagatorio = [email protected]!!!”
                -132 and Bush, March 2007

Comment

Originally posted by 132 and Bush View Post
                  Anyone who is in a position to get out of NYC and does not, should be sent to psych services. If you have children and continue to raise them in that shit hole, you should be reported to BCW.
                  I can’t fathom how anyone who can leave, doesn’t.
                  They are their own worst enemy. I hated leaving Pa. It stillbreaks my heart to this day but not enough people decided to vote and allowed my once beautiful state into a nightmare.

My dreams of retiring to Wellsboro went down the drain.

The less I have........ it's a blessing.
                  WE ARE SO AFRAID OF LOSING ANYTHING THAT WE HAVE ALLOWED OURSELVES TO LOSE EVERYTHING.

Comment

Fvck New York Shitty.

Comment

Originally posted by Fukdajob View Post
                      Get Roku streaming. So long as you have wifi it’s way cheaper. Pay for streaming services you use. You won’t even miss cable tv. I cut my cable bill from 241 a month to 64 a month. I pay for Amazon Prime and Hulu and it’s still way cheaper than my former cable bill.

Comment

Working...
                      X