45 On Hannity Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45 On Hannity Tonight

DJT will be interviewed by Hannity @ Mar-A-Lago tonight @ 2100 hours for those interested. All latest events to be discussed / should be interesting. 🤔

I would never raise my voice because it’s frightening to people. Instead, I would calmly state "my name is Kenda from the Police Department; you are under arrest for murder. If you don’t do what I say, I’m gonna kill you right here, right now!" - Lt. Joe Kenda - Homicide Hunter

I'll be busy watching Aaron Judge hitting 61.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
    George Orwell

Comment

Newsmax has had "The Biden Chronicles" but i think you have to have the cable service. I recorded Home of two and if anyone even thinks this guy is cognitively functional then watch this show. Its got all his bloopers, an entire lifes full, and all his lieing and flip flopping.

Biden is a disgrace.
      We shall never surrender", and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God’s good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.
      Winston Churchill 04 June 1940

Comment

Originally posted by CPD39 View Post
        Newsmax has had "The Biden Chronicles" but i think you have to have the cable service. I recorded one of two and if anyone even thinks this guy is cognitively functional then watch this show. Its got all his bloopers, an entire lifes full, and all his lieing and flip flopping.

Biden is a disgrace.
        Newsmax has a YouTube channel. They even broadcast live on YouTube. You might find it there.
        "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
        George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Dustoff262 View Post
          I'll be busy watching Aaron Judge hitting 61.
          61 beats 45 anyway.

Comment

George Orwell

Comment

ran it's time limit...

didn't finish...

Comment

[QUOTE=Dustoff262;n125338]

"Newsmax has a YouTube channel. They even broadcast live on YouTube".

Sounds like something Kummala Harris would say in a word salad.
                ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

Working...
                X