Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Alas, poor Tucker, I knew him well"......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was looking for something on Tu ker, look what I found. What I noticed is the same people who bad mouthd Tuckef for challenging Sidney Powell also assured us Trump was a shoo in for another term.
    same guys are now calling that DC cop a murderer. Maybe because that crazy broad believed the same crap they did.

Just sayin...

Comment

• Originally posted by NuevaRican View Post
      Was looking for something on Tu ker, look what I found. What I noticed is the same people who bad mouthd Tuckef for challenging Sidney Powell also assured us Trump was a shoo in for another term.
      same guys are now calling that DC cop a murderer. Maybe because that crazy broad believed the same crap they did.

Just sayin...
      Gotta give Tucker credit for asking for the proof. Which never showed up. Even the proof that was sent overnight mail.

Read that Sydney was fleeing across states looking to avoid service on this lawsuit. If she does not have any proof this is likely going to bury her. She kraken me up for months now.

Comment

• Anytime Lexi comes back under new names you suck up to him. Who does the reach around or do you 2 take turns?
        For every law that is passed we lose a little bit more of our freedom..... the Late great Bill Fallin.

Comment

• 899xxxandretired
          899xxxandretired commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL. Finally a bright spot in my day. It's been a rough couple of days. Thank You Wobbs.

• keltec
          keltec commented
          Editing a comment
          Spit my coffee out on that one Wobbs ! LOL
      Working...
      X