"Alas, poor Tucker, I knew him well"......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • terry33
    Old Guard 1000
    • Nov 2020

So Tucker and I were totally right in our suspicions. In a sign of appreciation, you can set up GoFundMe sites for us. Dont forget to be generous.

Comment

• LibwithaClue
      Old Guard 1000
      • Nov 2020

The rumblers are saying this might be a stategic move. Powell is about to drop evidence involving a corrupt republican Governor giving GA to Trump.
      "Let's Go Brandon" - Kelli Stavast, NBC news, 10/2/21

Comment

• LibwithaClue
        Old Guard 1000
        • Nov 2020

Originally posted by DeOppLib
        It will be over on Dec. 14th. The fight is still on.
        Godspeed President Trump.
        Absolutely brother.

Comment

• LibwithaClue
          Old Guard 1000
          • Nov 2020

.@JordanSekulow tells @Tom_Basile "I can't tell you right now what is coming in Georgia, but what is coming in Georgia will be shocking!" https://t.co/VlT7z8drtO pic.twitter.com/LIiw7ltRPz

— Newsmax (@newsmax) November 22, 2020

Comment

• EVP50
            Administrator
            • Nov 2020

I have always tried to stick to my own rule about waiting to see what happens when the weekend is over. Tweets and announcements put out over the weekend as well as the things said on Sunday morning talk shows tend to need more clarity when people get back in their offices. Time will tell.
            “I hate rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it.” - Woodrow Call in Lonesome Dove

Comment

• Dustoff262
              Dustoff262 commented
              Editing a comment
              Tucker's show tomorrow night will be very interesting and probably going to break ratings.

Was he vindicated after so many said he went to the dark side?
          • LibwithaClue
            Old Guard 1000
            • Nov 2020

Originally posted by EVP50
            I have always tried to stick to my own rule about waiting to see what happens when the weekend is over. Tweets and announcements put out over the weekend as well as the things said on Sunday morning talk shows tend to need more clarity when people get back in their offices. Time will tell.
            Yes, time will tell and we still have time. Fight!

Comment

• 71John
              Banned
              • Nov 2020

I'm hearing Rudy is reaching out to Baghdad Bob to handle press relations. Any truth to that?

Comment

• 71John
                Banned
                • Nov 2020

Originally posted by LibwithaClue
                The rumblers are saying this might be a stategic move. Powell is about to drop evidence involving a corrupt republican Governor giving GA to Trump.
                That's it no doubt. You got it.

Comment

• DeOppLib
                  Old Guard 1000
                  • Nov 2020

Originally posted by LibwithaClue

Yes, time will tell and we still have time. Fight!
                  Going down fighting is the only way. Very sad how so many on here immediately took a knee and gave up. I fly the American flag, many of you must love the color white.
                  "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f--- things up." Barack Hussein Obama

Comment

• 71John
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2020

So you do know you're going down. That's progress. That sounds heroic. But is it smart? For Trump? For the conservative cause? For the country?

Its becoming a sad joke, pathetic, laughable, a shyt show.

As to Sidney, she stole the spotlight. Remember what rudy did to Bratton when he appeared on magazine covers?
                    Last edited by 71John; 11-23-2020, 09:30 AM.

Comment

• LibwithaClue
                      Old Guard 1000
                      • Nov 2020

Originally posted by DeOppLib

Going down fighting is the only way. Very sad how so many on here immediately took a knee and gave up. I fly the American flag, many of you must love the color white.
                      Yes, stay the course and fight.

Comment

• terry33
                        Old Guard 1000
                        • Nov 2020

The big problem is time limits. Election challanges have to be over by a certain date. Remember in the Gore case, the SC said, times up we are accepting the count as it is now. Given all the procedural roadblocks local judges are going to throw in our way, it is very unlikely to complete and win several different trials in the remaining time.
                        And to look at things truthfully and clearly is not defeatist.

If he gets in,The right has to makes sure Biden's presidency is a nightmare for him. The guy is already having Altizzmers angry outbursts when a reporter asks him a simple question.. Wait until he feels some real pressure, he'll go off the deep end.There is an excellent chance we can get the House in 2 years. As long as he is prevented from flooding the country with new Latino pennyless Dem voters, we can win.
                        Last edited by terry33; 11-23-2020, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• LibwithaClue
                          Old Guard 1000
                          • Nov 2020

When it's over, then it's over. We gave Gore up until the middle of December. The fraud now is massive. There is no excuse for surrendering before December.

Comment

• Buckaroo Banzai
                            Old Guard 500
                            • Nov 2020

Originally posted by terry33
                            The big problem is time limits. Election challanges have to be over by a certain date. Remember in the Gore case, the SC said, times up we are accepting the count as it is now. Given all the procedural roadblocks local judges are going to throw in our way, it is very unlikely to complete and win several different trials in the remaining time.
                            And to look at things truthfully and clearly is not defeatist.

The right has to makes sure Biden's presidency is a nightmare for him. The guy is already having Altizzmers angry outbursts when a reporter asks him a simple question.. Wait until he feels some real pressure, he'll go off the deep end.There is an excellent chance we can get the House in 2 years. As long as he is prevented from flooding the country with new Latino pennyless Dem voters, we can win.
                            Isn't the goal of the court cases to remove illegitimate votes from the count or show the vote was so damaged (for a variety of reasons), it's not useable, so an affected state's legislature must find a remedy? Can SCOTUS do that or can it really just affirm that state legislatures have that power? It seems like a majority of the responsibility and jurisdiction for voting regulation lies with the States.

Even with that, ultimately isn't it up to a joint session of Congress to accept the electoral votes in early January? For example, suppose late December a valid video recording of a meeting between between DNC leaders, numerous governors, Biden campaign members, politicians from both parties, CEO's, Dominion reps, and representatives from foreign governments surfaces showing them all conspiring to manipulate the election to remove DJT. I picked an over-the-top scenario on purpose because triggering a process where the House picks the President is a big deal and shouldn't be easy to do, but wouldn't a scenario like that demand just such an action?

I guess I'm asking what or where is the threshold for Congress to decline to accept the electoral college vote? I don't think it requires any court decisions or actions - it seems more like a purely political process Constitutionally required to be dealt with by the people's representatives in both houses of Congress in early January after the new Congress is seated but before the inauguration.

Comment

• The Lou
                              Old Guard Member
                              • Nov 2020

Originally posted by 71John
                              So you do know you're going down. That's progress. That sounds heroic. But is it smart? For Trump? For the conservative cause? For the country?

Its becoming a sad joke, pathetic, laughable, a shyt show.

As to Sidney, she stole the spotlight. Remember what rudy did to Bratton when he appeared on magazine covers?
                              So is it your contention that Sidney Powell and Lin Wood are going to risk their professional reputations on bullshit allegations?

Comment

Working...