Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Alas, poor Tucker, I knew him well"......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Alas, poor Tucker, I knew him well"......

I've gone off Fox quite a while ago. Tucker is (was) usually pretty good from a conservative viewpoint but methinks he stepped on his appendage by asking for "evidence". So...it didn't take too long for the merry-makers to sharpen their knives and stick it to him.

https://youtu.be/hMKT9E5oz-s

“I hate rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it.” - Woodrow Call in Lonesome Dove

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.zaZ9AYr4lye43BkuV8zsHAHaEL%26pid%3DApi&f=1.jpg
Views:	884
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	1252
      Act like prey and you will surely be hunted.

Comment

Reminds me of the old 'the emperor has no clothes' fable. No one dares say what is glaringly obvious: these cases are going nowhere. He had the courage to say what many here must know.

Meanwhile hannity is still talking about Hillary's emails over and over.

Comment

Comment

That was funny.
            Retired twice, working on number 3. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, unless it's a military clock. The above post was not approved or corrected for grammar and syntax, or checked for spelling by the forums administrators.

Comment

Like many, I was hoping for a second Trump administration. But at this point whether we like it or not, whether it was stolen or not....the focus needs to shift to making an overall strategy to win in 2022 and the WH in 2024.

Comment

I don't care for the talking heads (liberal or conservative) that "drink the Kool Aid" and agree with everything their side says. Having said that, I think Sidney Powell is a squared-away lawyer who probably has some real evidence but for obvious reasons doesn't want to try the case on TV or tip her hand to the opposition. I will wait for the Supreme Court as that is where it's headed.

Comment

Pressure point, of course you are right. Its amaing to me how many are absolutely sure Trump will win these cases. Not they they think he will win, not that they hope he will win but that it's a done deal. Rudy humiliated himself.

Comment

Originally posted by PressurePointCop View Post
                    Like many, I was hoping for a second Trump administration. But at this point whether we like it or not, whether it was stolen or not....the focus needs to shift to making an overall strategy to win in 2022 and the WH in 2024.
                    No you are wrong. Why do so many keep on ignoring the elephant in the room. We are talking about election software, (dominion, smartmatic. Scytel) that can manipulate votes. The Venezuelans made this software and we are using foreign countries, Spain, Germany, etc. to count our votes.
                    Why did Chavez and now Maduro always win their elections? At a flip of a switch they can guarantee their win.
                    People this election was stolen. There are Democrats on the record going back to 2003 warning about Dominion. Why did we use this software?
                    It's very simple, if we do not bring this fraud to the surface and fight it we will never win another election. There will be no wins in 2022 or 2024. The Democrats will continue to use the same software and win.
                    Wake up people.
                    “De Oppresso Liber”

Comment

"On Saturday night Newsmax White House correspondent Emerald Robinson tweeted this out:
                      BREAKING: a national security source confirms to me that “a piece of hardware has been secured” from Germany.

It looks like the “good guys” have it!
                      BREAKING: a national security source confirms to me that “a piece of hardware has been secured” from Germany."

— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) November 22, 2020
                      “De Oppresso Liber”

Comment

The republicans have no one to blame but themselves. Theyve known about these potentially crooked voting machines for YEARS. They did absolutely nothing. But now, 7 weeks before the next President takes office, they start a stink about it.
                        Powell has already proved the machines are capable of being manipulated. But that's nothing. She has to provide evidence that they were actually manipulated in this election.
                        That's what a court will require. I fervently hope she's got it but I would be very surprised if she does.

And if she does come up short, I'm sure you all will apologize to Tucker for him being right to be skeptical.
                        Last edited by terry33; 11-22-2020, 11:59 AM.

Comment

In a week or so we'll here what a RINO John Roberrs is, how ungrateful Kavanaugh and the other Trump appointees are, the deep state, etc.

Don't be surprised if Trump throws Rudy under the bus. He certainly deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by terry33 View Post
                          The republicans have no one to blame but themselves. Theyve known about these potentially crooked voting machines for YEARS. They did absolutely nothing. But now, 7 weeks before the next President takes office, they start a stink about it.
                          Powell has already proved the machines are capable of being manipulated. But that's nothing. She has to provide evidence that they were actually manipulated in this election.
                          That's what a court will require. I fervently hope she's got it but I would be very surprised if she does.

And if she does come up short, I'm sure you all will apologize to Tucker for him being right to be skeptical.

Why should we apologize to Tucker? No one stated he doesn't have the right to be skeptical. He has the right to doubt the case. He certainly has no right to see any evidence. Why would an attorney show a media talking head the evidence before it was introduced to the courts. Why would they subject their witnesses to attacks?
                          I saw that clip and thought Tucker was about to pout at the end. Tucker putting on a cops uniform wouldn't last an hour on a NYC street.
                          “De Oppresso Liber”

Comment

Not proven in a court of law doesn't mean it didn't happen. Im not rolling over . Even if Biden becomes the president , we need to know the truth.Give it till Friday.

Comment

Working...
                            X