Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calif Recommends a Giant Hamster Wheel to Charge your EV

TECH·Sep 7, 2022 · BabylonBee.com

SACRAMENTO, CA — With skyrocketing costs and grid failures across California, the Californian government is recommending everyone purchase a giant human-sized hamster wheel to generate electricity to charge their electric cars.

"Electric cars are admittedly a bit less functional without electricity," Governor Gavin Newsom in a statement. "So, the other day I had this great idea. You peasants can just generate your own electricity on massive spinning wheels, just like hamsters! You all don't have anything important to do anyway, I assume."

The new wheel, currently being developed by top engineers working for the State of California, will stand eight feet tall and look incredibly stupid. Early users report that a full charge requires the equivalent of a 38-mile sprint.

"As soon as little Timmy gets home from daycare, I just put him on the wheel," said local dad Jon Bennett. "It's too much for one person, so we get the whole family involved. I even put my mother-in-law in there, but it's mostly just to watch. She's so slow with her bad hip."

The wheel will also be employed in Europe where certain areas project the cost of electricity for a single car charge to reach one hundred euros.

At publishing time, California announced a high-end luxury wheel, with a lower-friction wheel and a feed trough to keep people going.
    ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Put them in the prisons and tell the inmates they can use it to escape. Watch how fast they will power the grid.
    Last edited by Dustoff262; 09-07-2022, 10:10 PM.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
    George Orwell

Comment

Funny, people are using portable "fossil fueled" generators to charge their EVs, to keep off the grid as requested by the California elected dictators. The world in reverse . . . . . . . . . 😙

I would never raise my voice because it’s frightening to people. Instead, I would calmly state "my name is Kenda from the Police Department; you are under arrest for murder. If you don’t do what I say, I’m gonna kill you right here, right now!" - Lt. Joe Kenda - Homicide Hunter

Comment

when do unveil...

the giant hamsters??

Comment

I have a question : Why cant the car itself charge the batteries while being driven ?. The wheels can spin a generator that keeps the batteries charged . I had a light on my bicycle as a kid that was kept lit by my own pedaling .

“Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.”

Comment

You guys are brutal!! I may have to switch to pixie-dust to power my EVs... 😥

Comment

Originally posted by keltec View Post
              I have a question : Why cant the car itself charge the batteries while being driven ?. The wheels can spin a generator that keeps the batteries charged . I had a light on my bicycle as a kid that was kept lit by my own pedaling .
              This guy explains why not. Saw this video last weekend and immediately knew why perpetual energy won't work. It's that easy to understand.

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
              George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by CapeCodOTJ View Post
                You guys are brutal!! I may have to switch to pixie-dust to power my EVs... 😥
                Well Cape, when on autopilot, EV, should have a rubber band twirling station to help propel said vehicles..
                ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

Originally posted by HAPD View Post

Well Cape, when on autopilot, EV, should have a rubber band twirling station to help propel said vehicles..
                  HAPD you once again have demonstrated a keen understanding of the Laws of Thermodynamics!!! 😋

Comment

Soylent Green.

Comment

“Get an EV,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said.

1-minute video shows the reality of a charging station in Commiefornia:

It REDUCES your freedom & mobility while at the same time INCREASING the government's control over you and your time: exactly what Gavin Newsome wants:

https://twitter.com/ErrolWebber/stat..._EXLuiUl-O8s_w

Why the founding fathers did NOT make voting a right: Peter Schiff explains (audio recording)

Comment

Clown nose I thought we had giant hamsters, in the projects.

Comment

Working...
                        X