My Son Hunter Premiere On Truth Social

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Son Hunter Premiere On Truth Social

My Son Hunter’ Full Theatrical Trailer Premiere and Truth Social Panel Discussion Hosted by Devin Nunes with Donald Trump Jr., Robert Davi, Peter Schweizer, and Alex Marlow

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... ex-marlow/
    ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

“put on the full armor of God” to fight the “destructive agenda of Joe Biden"... Ronald Dion DeSantis, 8/2022

Comment

‘My Son Hunter’ Director Robert Davi Tells Story About ‘Backpack with Drugs and Another Laptop’ Allegedly Left at House Hunter Biden Rented

2,025 0 seconds of 1 minute, 10 secondsVolume 90%
      REBECCA MANSOUR 27 Aug 20222,467
      4:20

My Son Hunter director Robert Davi recounted hearing about yet another potentially misplaced Hunter Biden laptop left at a house Hunter was reportedly renting.

The License to Kill actor explained that he learned of this other potential Hunter laptop from an actress he was working with when he was casting the part of Grace Anderson in My Son Hunter (played by Emma Gojkovic).

“During research for the film, I had one time that I was working with an actress, when I was looking for the character of Grace Anderson. It happened that her friend rented one of the houses to Hunter Biden, and they found a backpack with drugs and another laptop in there,” Davi said.

His remarks came during a My Son Hunter panel discussion on Truth Social hosted by former California congressman and current Truth Social CEO Devin Nunes that also included Donald Trump Jr.; Government Accountability Institute President, Breitbart Senior Contributor, and bestselling author of Red Handed: How American Elites Get Rich Helping China Win Peter Schweizer; and Breitbart Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow.

Watch the trailer:

My Son Hunter, which marks Breitbart’s expansion into film distribution, was a crowdfunded project inspired by the investigative reporting of Peter Schweizer and Breitbart News about the Biden family’s corruption and, of course, the infamous “laptop from hell”—reporting which the media and Big Tech sought to censor during the 2020 election.

“No one was talking about the Bidens—until recently now the New York Times says it’s okay,” Davi said. “This [film] is I think the first peek that lifts the skirts, so to speak from the Bidens to show people in a humorous way. It’s like the laptop exploded onto film for me.”

In one scene in My Son Hunter, the Hunter Biden character (played by Laurence Fox) ruefully tells his father (played by John James) that he’s lost not one, but two laptops.

During the Truth Social panel discussion, Donald Trump Jr. mentioned the real-life video that surfaced last year of Hunter Biden telling a prostitute in 2019 that he feared that Russian drug dealers had stolen one of his laptops while he was partying in Las Vegas.

“The guy is actually on film with crack pipes and prostitutes talking about how the Russian mob has his laptop—because at this point, which one of our enemies doesn’t have a Hunter Biden laptop?” Trump quipped.

John James and Laurence Fox in “My Son Hunter.” (Courtesy of MySonHunter.com)

Emma Gojkovic and Laurence Fox in “My Son Hunter.” (Courtesy of MySonHunter.com)

The comment led panel host Devin Nunes to ask bestselling author Peter Schweizer—who was the first to report on Hunter Biden’s corrupt business dealings with foreign governments at a time when his vice president father was negotiating U.S. foreign policy with those regimes—to explain just how many Hunter laptops have reportedly been misplaced.

“My understanding is there are three laptops that Hunter Biden has misplaced,” Schweizer said. “And, of course, this leads to a lot of speculation: Is he intentionally leaving these things behind? I mean, we have no way of knowing.”

Schweizer identified the three known laptops: First, there was the infamous “laptop from hell” that Hunter abandoned at the Delaware repair shop.

Second, there was the laptop Hunter referenced in a video from 2019 obtained by the Daily Mail, in which he told a prostitute that he feared Russian drug dealers stole his laptop during a wild partying spree he had in Las Vegas.

Actor Laurence Fox plays Hunter Biden…and friends. (Courtesy of MySonHunter.com)

Finally, there was a laptop that Hunter left at his therapist’s office in Newburyport, Massachusetts, that was obtained by federal authorities when the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency raided the doctor’s office on an unrelated matter.

My Son Hunter—which is available for pre-order now and will be available for download and streaming starting September 7—stars Laurence Fox (Victoria, Inspector Lewis, The Professor and the Madman) as Hunter Biden; Gina Carano (The Mandalorian, Dead Pool, Heist) as a Secret Service Agent; and John James (Dynasty) as Joe Biden.

My Son Hunter is available for PRE-ORDER NOW and will be available for download and streaming starting September 7.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...-biden-rented/
      "Let's Go Brandon" - Kelli Stavast, NBC news, 10/2/21

Comment

‘My Son Hunter’ Trailer Hits 3.5 Million Cross-Platform Views After Truth Social Debut

66,271 JEROME HUDSON 29 Aug 20224,862
        4:44

The full theatrical trailer for the highly anticipated feature film My Son Hunter has spread like wildfire online after its official debut on Truth Social last week, racking up more than 3.5 million cross-platform views. The trailer debut was followed by an all-star panel discussion hosted by Truth Social CEO and former California congressman Devin Nunes, who hoped his platform’s success in pushing John Rich’s hit song “Progress” to the top of the charts could be replicated with the promotion of My Son Hunter.
        BREAKING: The full trailer of "My Son Hunter" was released exclusively on Truth Social tonight.

Pre-Order the Hunter Biden Movie now and reserve your copy: https://t.co/R2OKYZltx6 pic.twitter.com/A1Xo1Xz9Mi

— My Son Hunter | The Hunter Biden Movie (@MySonHunter) August 26, 2022

The Nunes-hosted panel discussion on Truth Social included Donald Trump Jr.; My Son Hunter director Robert Davi (Licensed to Kill, Die Hard, The Goonies); Government Accountability Institute President, Breitbart Senior Contributor, and bestselling author of Red Handed: How American Elites Get Rich Helping China Win Peter Schweizer; and Breitbart Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow.

As Nunes and Donald Trump Jr. noted during the panel, one of the objectives of Truth Social is to provide a platform for artists and individuals facing woke cancellation. The overwhelming success of John Rich’s song “Progress” provided a perfect example of the Truth Social mission in action.

As Breitbart News reported:
        Rich’s anti-woke anthem was shunned by record labels and destined for oblivion until Truth Social—under Nunes’ leadership—decided to promote the song.

The response was an overwhelming success that shocked the music world. Thanks to Truth Social’s promotion, Rich’s “Progress” rocketed to the Home spot on iTunes, becoming a global Home single for multiple days, eclipsing other artists like Lizzo, Billie Eilish, Kate Bush, and Beyonce, and then landing on Billboard’s Hot 100 list and hitting #1 on Billboard’s digital song sales list.

All of this happened despite the attempts to cancel the song. As Rich explained in an interview with Just the News, “Here I am with no record label, no publisher, no marketing deal.”

“I just got a song that speaks to a lot of people, and Truth and Rumble pushed it out there,” Rich said. “And man, I’m really proud of what we did today.”

Watch the panel:

Schweizer, who was the first to report extensively on the Biden family’s corrupt international business deals and how Hunter Biden leveraged his father’s position as vice president with foreign governments, said My Son Hunter is like his work was “lifted from the pages of my book and turned into the flesh.”

“You literally have the most powerful family in the United States taking money from our sworn rivals’ and taking it from four businessmen who are linked with Chinese intelligence,” Schweizer said.

John James and Laurence Fox in “My Son Hunter.” (Courtesy of MySonHunter.com)

Emma Gojkovic and Laurence Fox in “My Son Hunter.” (Courtesy of MySonHunter.com)

My Son Hunter director Robert Davi said, “This is a story that the FBI should be all over, and they’re nowhere to be seen.”

“This is the biggest story in America as far as I’m concerned because the corruption has been kept from the public,” Davi added.

“If I was Hunter Biden, I’d be in jail,” Donald Trump Jr. said during the Truth Social My Son Hunter panel. “You know, I’m probably the most deposed-slash-subpoenaed human being/civilian in the history of the U.S. Government. They’ve done countless hours, nothing thereliterally nothing or you would have heard about it by now, and I’d be in jail.”

Trump Jr. said the film is the latest example of conservatives going out into the culture and “building their own.”

Gina Carano and John James in My Son Hunter. (Courtesy of MySonHunter.com)

President Joe Biden waves alongside his son Hunter Biden in Johns Island, South Carolina, on August 13, 2022. (Nicholas Kamm/Getty)

My Son Hunter, which marks Breitbart’s expansion into film distribution, stars Laurence Fox (Victoria, Inspector Lewis, The Professor and the Madman) as Hunter Biden; Gina Carano (The Mandalorian, Dead Pool, Heist) as a Secret Service Agent; and John James (Dynasty) as Joe Biden.

Breitbart’s distribution of the film is in line with the legacy of the company’s founder Andrew Breitbart, Breitbart Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow says.

“I’m very proud—and I know everyone at Breitbart is—to be extending Andrew Breitbart’s legacy. He of course famously said, ‘Politics is downstream of the culture.’ It is the culture that is really the driving force in American life, and there is no one who executed on that premise more in recent years than the Trump family,” Marlow said.

Watch the trailer:

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...-social-debut/
        "Let's Go Brandon" - Kelli Stavast, NBC news, 10/2/21

Comment

Nolte: Daily Beast Goes Full-McCarthy Against ‘My Son Hunter’

82 Courtesy of MySonHunter.com JOHN NOLTE 30 Aug 20222,006
          4:31

The far-left Daily Beast, a documented cesspool of 14-year-old-girl hysteria, isn’t screwing around when it comes to the upcoming feature film My Son Hunter. There will be no Neo-McCarthyism here. No New-McCarthyism. No McCarthyism-lite.

Oh, no, these fascists are all about McCarthyism-McCarthyism.

The headline might as well read: THE RUSSIANS APPROVE OF YOUR MOVIE, YOU TRAITORS!

I bet that sound familiar, eh, fellas?

Here’s the breaking news, America…

Just like Married With Children, Everybody Loves Raymond, Full House, The Nanny, Prison Break, and Law & OrderJust like Spartacus (1960), The Magnificent Seven (1960), and Mackenna’s Gold (1969), the Russians are interested in My Son Hunter.

So, just like blacklisted screenwriter Dalton Trumbo, who wrote the above-mentioned Spartacus, we’re all pro-Russia traitors to the Red, White, and Blue, and democracy.

Why I bet, the Daily Beast has a list of over 200 members of Breitbart News who are “known Putin lovers.”

Really? The best the fascist-tards at the Daily Beast can do to blacklist My Son Hunter is to point out that Russia is interested in a feature film that criticizes the U.S. government.

Watch the trailer:
          BREAKING: The full trailer of "My Son Hunter" was released exclusively on Truth Social tonight.

Pre-Order the Hunter Biden Movie now and reserve your copy: https://t.co/R2OKYZltx6 pic.twitter.com/A1Xo1Xz9Mi

— My Son Hunter | The Hunter Biden Movie (@MySonHunter) August 26, 2022

Why I’ll bet, Russian propagandists also loved All the President’s Men (1976), which, like My Son Hunter, criticized a U.S. president, the U.S. government, and U.S. foreign policy based on documented facts.

So Breitbart is in the good company of Alan Pakula, Robert Redford, Dustin Hoffman, Carl Bernstein, and Bob Woodward. Can’t you just feel the shame?

In fact, I’m now thinking of all those Hollywood movies that criticized presidents and the government—you know, back when Hollywood liberals were still liberal and not pro-government fascists?

Putin must especially love those Hollywood movies that keep Western countries addicted to Russian energy imports: movies that trash the nuclear, oil, natural gas, and fracking industries. You know, pro-environment movies full of lies and hysteria that keep Putin powerful and wealthy.

What I mean is lunatic propaganda like this howler. Bet you even money, Putin read that beauty with his pants around his ankles. Fracking causes earthquakes. Say it again, baby… Oh, baby; oh, baby, OHHHH…

The fact that this is all the left has got — shameless, straight-up McCarthyism — to attack My Son Hunter, is a beautiful sign. Why? Because it means they got nothing else. They mad. That’s it… That’s all they got… They mad.

Gina Carano and John James in My Son Hunter. (Courtesy of MySonHunter.com)

If you’re wondering why they mad, it starts with the fact that the laptop is as real as real gets, which means it proves that a number of (you’re going to want to click these links) degenerate, lying, fake news-spreading, scumbag news outlets have been caught red-handed deliberately deceiving their own readers.

Another reason they mad is that their once-powerful fascist bottleneck on information and distribution has crumbled. Not only can Breitbart News get the truth out, Breitbart News is proving perfectly capable of distributing a movie the Left’s McCarthyites want blacklisted.

Oh, and the movie looks professional, slick, well-acted, produced, and directed. The trailer has millions of views.
          BAM. https://t.co/Yt60iKKxE7

— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) August 29, 2022

OHMYGAWD, the MAGAtards are getting good at this!

And My Son Hunter is taking off without the help of the fascist media, fascist Hollywood, and all the fascist systems the Woke Gestapo had put in place to control the culture and flow of information.

And now these spoiled, entitled babies are so angry that they’ve become Joe McCarthy screaming about Americans working for the Russians.

This is so much fun.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...my-son-hunter/
          “put on the full armor of God” to fight the “destructive agenda of Joe Biden"... Ronald Dion DeSantis, 8/2022

Comment

Thatsa ma boy! He so smart.....heeda smatest guy ah know.

He so smart he weighda crack.
            We shall never surrender", and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God’s good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.
            Winston Churchill 04 June 1940

Comment

If this movie is factually correct it is going to be a pile of laughs and expose the Biden Crime family as a lying, cheating, immoral and deviant pack of low-class savages.

Comment

Hunter Biden: ‘Happy’ to Introduce Business Associates to CCP Official

30 Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images WENDELL HUSEBØ 9 Sep 202269
                4:34

Hunter Biden told business associate James Bulger in a 2014 email he would be “happy” to introduce him to CCP official Tung Chee-hwa to discuss a business venture in Beijing while his father, Joe Biden, was sitting vice president.

Bulger was the chairman of Boston-based Thornton Group LLC, a firm and business partner of now-defunct Rosemont Seneca, which jointly launched investment firm Bohai Capital to form BHR Partners. Chinese business records from July show Hunter is still a ten percent owner of BHR Partners, Breitbart News reported.

BHR Partners is controlled by the Bank of China. Hunter penned a billion-dollar deal with Bohai, a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China ten days after Joe and Hunter flew to China in 2013.

“It is my understanding that during the trip to Beijing that you made with your father, President Xi hosted a welcome dinner,” Bulger wrote to Hunter, according to emails reported by Fox News, continuing:
                [A]t that dinner, you were seated right next to Mr Tung, therefore J and Andy believe it would be very helpful if you could please send a brief email to Mr Tung laying out that you are a partner and Board Member of BHR and that You would be grateful to Mr Tung if he could meet your local partners to discuss the Fund.

Please let me know if you can introduce these two to Mr Tung by email it is very important to our BHR intiative [sic] at this moment.

Hunter replied he was “happy” to comply with the request. “Happy to do this,” Hunter emailed back, “but I have no email address for Mr. Tung and he very well may have sat next to me but I don’t recall the two gentlemen’s names to my left and right. Regardless, I would suggest the team draft an email in Mandarin and English for my approval ASAP.”

It is unknown if the introduction ever occurred.
                Laurence Fox as Hunter Biden secures a business deal (Courtesy MySonHunter.com).
                Laurence Fox as Hunter Biden secures a business deal (Courtesy MySonHunter.com).

The communications between Hunter and Bulger are notable because Hunter’s father, President Joe Biden, was vice president at the time. Both Joe and Hunter had just flown to Beijing in 2013 and reportedly sat at the same table as the CCP official, Tung Chee-hwa. Ten days after Joe and Hunter flew to China, Hunter ultimately agreed to a $1.5 billion-dollar deal with Bohai, which is connected to the Bank of China.

The emails from Hunter’s laptop reveal overwhelming evidence that Joe Biden has been involved in his family’s business deals since 2012. Joe Biden and his staff have claimed seven times he has had no part in the family scheme, but 17 instances show otherwise.

“I’ve never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings. Here’s what I know — I know Trump deserves to be investigated,” Joe Biden claimed in 2020. “It’s a smear campaign,” he said another time in October of 2020. “My son has not made money from China,” he reiterated a few days afterward.

Polling indicates a majority of the public does not agree with Joe Biden’s claims. A poll in September found 62 percent of registered voters believe Joe Biden likely consulted and perhaps profited from Biden family business deals.

April polling suggests 58 percent of voters believed Joe Biden played a role in his family’s business. Sixty percent said Hunter Biden has sold “influence and access” to the president. Sixty-three percent of likely voters said the Hunter Biden laptop story is still important nearly two years after the New York Post broke the initial report, a Rasmussen poll revealed.

Hunter Biden is the subject of a brand new narrative film, My Son Hunter, marking Breitbart’s expansion into film distribution. My Son Hunter stars Laurence Fox (Victoria, Inspector Lewis, The Professor, and The Madman) as Hunter Biden; Gina Carano (The Mandalorian, Dead Pool, Heist) as a Secret Service agent; and John James (Dynasty) as Joe Biden. It was produced by Phelim McAleer and Ann McElhinney (Gosnell movie, FBI Lovebirds: Undercovers) from the Unreported Story Society and directed by Robert Davi (Goonies, License to Kill, Die Hard). The film is available RIGHT NOW for Streaming and Downloading at MySonHunter.com. The trailer below has been viewed almost 5 million times across social media.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-ccp-official/

Comment

EXCLUSIVE: Hunter gone wild! Unhinged videos show the president's son dancing shirtless, slipping down a waterslide naked and entertaining hookers at debauched pool party in $4,140-per-night Malibu rental
                  • WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT
                  • Videos and photos obtained by DailyMail.com show Hunter Biden dancing shirtless, stripping naked and sliding down a waterslide into a pool at a home in Malibu in 2018
                  • Other pictures show him having group sex and entertaining hookers at the $4,140-per-night luxury rental
                  • In September and October 2018 Hunter rented lavish vacation homes around Los Angeles
                  • He invited prostitutes to his wild pool parties and even took one photo showing two hookers naked in the hot tub with a jar of marijuana nearby
                  • The photos and videos were stored on Hunter's abandoned laptop and obtained by DailyMail.com

By JOSH BOSWELL FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 11:44 EDT, 22 September 2022 | UPDATED: 15:41 EDT, 22 September 2022 New photos and videos show Hunter Biden's wild and debauched parties at a luxury Malibu AirBnB.

In the videos Hunter is seen riding across the lawn on a bicycle, stripping naked and sliding down a waterslide into the $4,140-per-night property's pool.

Other pictures show him having group sex and entertaining hookers in his luxury rental's hot tub in 2018.

The videos were stored on Hunter's abandoned laptop and obtained by DailyMail.com.

This comes as President Biden spoke highly of Hunter and praised him for overcoming drug addiction in an interview aired Sunday night.

'I love my son, number one,' Biden said when asked about whether Hunter's work or past struggles could be a liability on the 2024 campaign trail. 'He fought an addiction problem and he overcame it, he wrote about it.

'And no, there is not a single thing that I've observed, at all, that would affect me or the United States relative to my son Hunter.'

+23
                  View gallery
                  Videos obtained by DailyMail.com show Hunter Biden stripping naked and sliding down a waterslide into a pool in Malibu hills in 2018

Hunter Biden goes down slide naked during pool party with woman Loaded: 0%

+23
                  View gallery

+23
                  View gallery
                  Hunter was snapped prancing around the pool naked and slapping his own bottom. His back tattoo is clearly visible and is of the Finger Lakes in upstate New York where his late mother Neilia grew up

+23
                  View gallery
                  One photo taken by Hunter shows two prostitutes naked in the hot tub of the Malibu home with a jar of weed nearby

+23
                  View gallery

+23
                  View gallery
                  Videos of Hunter at a separate rental in West Hollywood show him grilling and dancing shirtless while two unidentified men sat near him by the pool

+23
                  View gallery
                  Other pictures show Hunter having group sex and entertaining hookers at his luxury rental. This photo shows Hunter standing naked poolside next to two women in lingerie ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-hookers.html

Comment

Working...
                  X