Monkey Pox Parties Not Being Stopped-Twitter Outraged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monkey Pox Parties Not Being Stopped-Twitter Outraged

There is a vast difference between Gay and Lesbian humans and what these savages are up to.

After COVID lockdowns, Twitter outraged at report that officials won’t stop sex parties to prevent monkeypox

https://www.foxnews.com/media/after-cov ... -monkeypox
    ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

There is a vast difference between Gay and Lesbian humans and what these savages are up to.
    There is?
    “The greatest weapon of war is the blockade,”
    Douglas MacArthur to JFK in 1963 when nuclear missiles were discovered in Cuba.
    "The Corps, and the Corps, and the Corps."

Comment

Originally posted by CPD39 View Post

There is?
      Yeah, there is. Gay and Lesbians I served with wanted nothing to do with these savages.
      ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

Comment

The cock pox is running rampant in the gay community. Wonder why that is? Oh, yea it's because they stick their cocks into everyone and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by HAPD View Post

Yeah, there is. Gay and Lesbians I served with wanted nothing to do with these savages.
          Well Ive only known Lesbo's, and of course two attractive, feminine woman fucking is a beautiful thing and shouldn't be stopped for any reason. Ive never known gay guys on that Level, to the point where they'd share their Homo experiences and knew few who would even admit it. I had nothing against them, in fact I liked working the fruit community, but nothing good comes from strapping on a bath towel and rubbing skin/swapping spit in a fucking bath house. Let alone hitting each other in the ass.

Nothing illegal in it. I have no problem with it as I doubt I'll be visiting one anytime soon, unless its a Lesbo one for professional models. I would even pay an entry fee for that one. I may look like leftover roast beef now but as a Lad I was beautiful and got hit on by gay guys a few times. I took it in good cheer as I ran away at full speed.

So in general, and to quote the Surgeon General, "screwing each other in the ass while in bath houses is detrimental to your health". I was there at the beginning of AID's and it was heart breaking looking into their eye's. This disease shit is bad news.
          Last edited by CPD39; 08-06-2022, 06:12 AM.
          “The greatest weapon of war is the blockade,”
          Douglas MacArthur to JFK in 1963 when nuclear missiles were discovered in Cuba.
          "The Corps, and the Corps, and the Corps."

Comment

Working...
          X