Movie - 13 Lives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie - 13 Lives

Watched the movie "13 Lives" on Prime last night . Its a true story about the rescue of 13 Thailand soccer kids who got trapped 2.5 kilometers inside a cave when it got flooded by early rains . Viggo Mortensen , Colin Farrel and Joel Edgarton are the main actors .

It is a claustrophobic nightmare of swimming thru narrow underwater tunnels where they barely fit and the swim took the experts over 6 hours to reach the boys . As i watched it I kept thinking - no way in hell - and Iam a great swimmer .

I wont spoil it but the way they figured out how to get the boys out was absolutely insane and had never been done before . The Thai Navy lost two SEALS during the incident .
    “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.”

Amazing movie about honor and courage.
    “The greatest weapon of war is the blockade,”
    Douglas MacArthur to JFK in 1963 when nuclear missiles were discovered in Cuba.
    "The Corps, and the Corps, and the Corps."

Comment

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
      George Orwell

Comment

Why do they describe the Hero who gave his life for his country, "ex-Navy Seal"?

Fucking Lib's, they don't understand military. Your never "ex" anything. Not even in death.

Comment

Riveting movie. Excellently told. Truth is always better than imagination.
          "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
          George Orwell

Comment

Ive watched it 4 times. I always liked the Thai's. They are Loyal and have big brass balls.

Kudo's to their Seals. Everyone involved was magnificent.

Comment

Working...
            X