Vicki Whites Retirement Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vicki Whites Retirement Party

ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. THEN GOD CREATED DESTROYER SAILORS.

HAPD, you are a VERY BAD BOY!!!!

Comment

Darwin Award nominee. Do I have a 2nd?

I dont know why people expect us to feel bad about this?
      "Deplorableis Extroidinaris"
      "Its all just one big ghetto man, out there floating in space"

Comment

I thought her retirement party was being held at Cell Block D. In any event who cares, she betrayed her badge and the profession. The only problem I see in all of this is she died to quickly and without enough pain.

Comment

Perp

Skell

Savage

F' her, oops, the convict already did!
          Let's go Brandon!

Comment

Her picture looks like she’s posing for a teeth whitening toothpaste. 🙋

I would never raise my voice because it’s frightening to people. Instead, I would calmly state "my name is Kenda from the Police Department; you are under arrest for murder. If you don’t do what I say, I’m gonna kill you right here, right now!" - Lt. Joe Kenda - Homicide Hunter

Comment

White Out….nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Kenda View Post
                Her picture looks like she’s posing for a teeth whitening toothpaste. 🙋
                Barely an upper lip.
                "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
                George Orwell

Comment

I wanted to see her waddle out of a cake nude.

Oh my, that sends shivers in the wrong places.
                  Even a broken clock is right twice a day, unless it's a military clock. The above post was not approved or corrected for grammar and syntax, or checked for spelling by the forums administrators.

Comment

Originally posted by 899xxxandretired View Post
                    I wanted to see her waddle out of a cake nude.

Oh my, that sends shivers in the wrong places.
                    Thanks.. Now you’ve ruined both cake and nude waddling for me. FOREVER. Stay Safe

Comment

Perp, Good Bye

Comment

Where's the I'd Hit That Guy? Even he wouldn't hit that skell-fvcker.......

Comment

She could have held her retirement party in a phone booth. Perp scum-dumpster.

Comment

Originally posted by Wireman View Post
                            She could have held her retirement party in a phone booth. Perp scum-dumpster.
                            Yeah, the would be SOME trick since there ain't no phone booths 'round no mo! Perhaps a port-a-potty? 😗

I would never raise my voice because it’s frightening to people. Instead, I would calmly state "my name is Kenda from the Police Department; you are under arrest for murder. If you don’t do what I say, I’m gonna kill you right here, right now!" - Lt. Joe Kenda - Homicide Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by MSMajor View Post
                              Thanks.. Now you’ve ruined both cake and nude waddling for me. FOREVER. Stay Safe
                              Sorry. Won’t do it again.

Just no green sheet. Minor Violations Log entry only pls.
                              Even a broken clock is right twice a day, unless it's a military clock. The above post was not approved or corrected for grammar and syntax, or checked for spelling by the forums administrators.

Comment

Working...
                              X